It's so often the little things we each do that can result in having the same argument over and over again.
- "He doesn't put his dirty clothes in the hamper"
- "She NEVER puts the keys where they are supposed to be"
- "It's like he can't see that the garbage is full and needs to be taken out"
If you feel like you're banging your head against the wall, and are tired of having the same fight on repeat this is the module for you.
In less than an hour we walk you through a simple and easy exercise to help you each identify 3 of your most frequent everyday stressors/annoyances and create a plan to deal with them that holds both of you accountable.
What you'll get:
- The chance to test out our online course Couples Connection by going through module 3 - Dealing with Everyday Stressors & Annoyances
- We will walk through the 4R's allowing each partner to identify 3 everyday stressors or annoyances and rate where each one falls on the 4Rs chart
- Next you will co-create a plan for dealing with these everyday issues in a more constructive way.